Skip to main content

From Seizures to Serenity: How Karma Ayurveda Transformed My Life


Hi, my name is Gaurav, and I am from Karol Bagh, Delhi. I was suffering from epilepsy. Let me share my story with you of how I was diagnosed and what stopped me from getting cured even after the treatments. 

First, you need to know that not many people know this disease by name, but it is expected. Approximately 50 million people worldwide are affected by the disease. It is one of the most common neurological disorders. The other name for epilepsy is seizure disorder, but it is just a group of varying types of severity characterized by recurrent seizures. Dr puneet dhawan reviews.


If a patient has experienced one or two seizures within 24 hours, it can be considered a form of epilepsy. As per the doctor's epilepsy results from abnormal activities in the brain. There are higher possibilities of this being genetic. 

It can be caused by head trauma, infectious diseases, stroke, or even a tumor if it is not genetic. I was diagnosed with absence seizures when I was one or two years old. As I grew, I was diagnosed with focal and tonic-clonic seizures. This made my life more difficult. The worst part is it never got easy. It was always tricky, no matter how old I was or how many treatments I got. I was never sure when I would get another seizure, which would sometimes be embarrassing. Since childhood, people used to call on me, and I just had to ignore them as I didn’t know how to tackle them as a child. Something as familiar and fundamental as making friends was also spine-chilling for me. 

Because of this, depression and anxiety have also started to haunt me. I also used to get nightmares of people bullying me at school. This was getting daunting and was affecting my daily lifestyle as well. Then one day, I decided it was getting too much, and it was now time to see the doctor. 

I started looking for good Ayurvedic doctors. This was the only hope left. I tried my hands on Allopathic treatment, but nothing worked. I also tried homeopathic medicines. Both treatments temporarily relieved me, but I was looking for permanent relief. We all know only Ayurveda can give you permanent relief from the disease as they work on eradicating it from the roots, unlike any other treatment. 

At that point in my life, I was experiencing 30 seizures a day, and I needed something substantial for the treatment, or there would be no effect. Gradually eating, sleeping, or even drinking alone became a task. Yes, this is what epilepsy did to me. It made my life a living hell. There was no single night I didn’t wish I was dead. 

During my search for the hospital, I stumbled upon Karma Ayurveda. According to online reviews, it is one of the best Ayurvedic hospitals worldwide. They have offices in Delhi, Patna, Ahmedabad, and Banglore. They also have offices abroad in USA, UK, and UAE. I also asked some of my friends and family members, and they told me that they have also taken treatment from them, and it is worth considering. 

The following morning I called the Karma Ayurveda Hospital for an appointment. I got an appointment for a week later. I then went to the doctor, told him about my problems, and explained my medical history without a mission on a single point. He told me my pain was undoubtedly severe and might take time to cure, but it was not impossible. We started with the treatment, and there was no going back. The moment we started the treatment, I knew this would work.

The doctors at Karma Ayurved make sure they use natural and organic medicines for the treatment. All the medications used are chemical-free. They use natural therapies for the treatment. Some of the advantages of taking treatment from Karma Ayurveda are:

  1. They are inexpensive
  2. They use natural ways for the treatment even for the most chronic diseases
  3. All the medicines are chemical-free
  4. The medicines are available quickly, and even the therapies are easily done.
  5. The doctors are empathetic toward their patients. 

As soon as I started with the treatment, I began to feel positive, and also I used to feel a little less tired. I started following a healthy lifestyle, made improvements in my diet, and also managed to improve my sleeping schedule. Making these changes in my life changed it forever. Only I know how it benefitted me. Opting for Karma Ayurveda for my treatment was my best decision. I was initially skeptical when choosing Ayurveda for severe disease, but the doctors proved me wrong. Karma ayurveda reviews.

I could not thank them enough for changing my life and giving me a new life altogether. I recommend Karma Ayurveda to everyone. 

 Also ReadTransformed by Karma Ayurveda: My Journey from Psoriasis Struggle to Healing


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Navigating the Spectrum: A Parent's Journey with Autism, Determination, and Ayurvedic Treatment

Hi, my name is Sophia, and I have a son named Alex, who is autistic. He is just 15 years old, and life has been challenging for me. My husband and I noticed his unique characteristics from a very young age. He seemed in his world fixating on particular objects and repetitive behaviors. He struggled with making eye contact, and his speech development was delayed.  Not only this, he was also bullied in school. This left an intense impact on him. He was very educated. He was brilliant for his age. Where the kids at school were still learning to read and write, Alex already knew the geography, mathematics, science, and whatnot at their fingertips. He was excellent at tables too. But after he started getting bullied, things began to go downhill.  We were already facing issues raising him. It was and still is very difficult to understand what he says. He has a different way of communicating, which took us many years to understand. We are still learning new things day by day. Sometimes he tri

How I Overcame Infertility and Became a Mother

Are you also struggling with the issues of infertility and feeling lost? Well, welcome to the club! You are not alone. Infertility is often seen as a crime, and women are shunned from society only because they are not able to conceive. Only the sufferer knows how much physical, emotional, and mental pain one must endure daily. It is bothersome, and society's taunts add to the misery.  But, despite all this, ignore it and just listen to your heart. You can always get the treatment done; even if it doesn’t work, there are plenty of other options—no need to be disheartened.  Dr puneet dhawan reviews . You must think, ‘It is easy for her to say.’ But trust me, I know exactly how you feel as I have been there myself. But, with the constant support from my family and my loving husband and with the help of proper treatment, I was able to beat it. I overcame the infertility issues, and now we are the parents of a beautiful daughter - Shanaya.  Hello! My name is Sakshi, and this is my story