Skip to main content

Karma Ayurveda comes as a savior in Psoriasis

Ayurveda Doctors
Every day feels like a battle when you have a chronic health condition that not only impacts you physically but causes psychological distress and social ostracization.

I, Parthav Jain from Kasaumbhi, Ghaziabad, would like to share my treatment journey for Psoriasis with Karma Ayurveda. The days were left, however, but still, Psoriasis left an unforgettable impression in my mind. Karma ayurveda delhi reviews. I have struggled with Psoriasis for five years of my life. When the Psoriasis first started, I had a couple of patches in my chest. I was getting symptoms of skin tightening and getting covered with skin patches. Due to this, I started feeling scared, as I love my body. I was an outgoing person and loved being around people. It's only because of this disease that I felt alone, terribly alone. Those patches around my neck seemed embarrassing, which drew a borderline between me and others. I felt isolated, and my friends started leaving me. I went to a dermatologist, and he devised a treatment plan for me. It's been two years since I got treatment from that dermatologist. However, initially, it halts the progress of the disease, but after a while, it starts advancing to other parts of the body. Started from the chest to my neck and the back of my ears. Gradually, it came out all over the hands and fingers. The chronic condition started taking place, and my body was covered with scaly patches. Within five years of Psoriasis, I have seen four dermatologists, but none of them was able to treat it well. I have had many rock-bottom moments ever since Psoriasis stepped in my life. It seemed my pain had no end. The doctor's therapy, medicines, and everything turned out ineffective. Finally, with one of my friend's connections, I visited Karma Ayurveda. There, I met a doctor who went through my past medical records and referred me for Ayurveda treatment. It was a natural treatment where I had to follow some restrictions in my diet. It was like I had to give up spicy, oily, and always delicious fast foods, which I was fond of before. Some herbal medicines were provided to me. In my treatment plan, Panchakarma therapy and some yoga procedures were included. I used to visit for routine therapy and consultation so the treatment could excel, and I could see the gradual improvement after eight months of relentless treatment. Initially, there was no difference, but I didn't lose hope. After a month, I felt a slight enhancement in my condition. The change boosted my morale and further grew stronger with the treatment process. I gave up all the outside junk food and opted for Ayurveda in my day-to-day lifestyle. Six months passed, and I was not out of the woods yet. So, I sticked to the given instructions, and as a result, I found great relief from those scale patches and red bumps. Looking back, I wish I had taken my Psoriasis seriously and approached Karma Ayurveda earlier. I regret the five years wasted in psychological and emotional turbulence. Still feeling lucky to find a right place of treatment – Karma Ayurveda Hospital. The place is in Delhi, so it wasn't that far from my residence. Dr puneet dhawan reviews. If you or your known ones have Psoriasis, you can rely on Ayurveda for natural treatment. Ayurveda has been the best treatment I have ever taken. There were no side effects, and the medicines were really effective.

Also Read : Karma Ayurveda Hospital: A Beacon of Hope on My Healing Journey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Navigating the Spectrum: A Parent's Journey with Autism, Determination, and Ayurvedic Treatment

Hi, my name is Sophia, and I have a son named Alex, who is autistic. He is just 15 years old, and life has been challenging for me. My husband and I noticed his unique characteristics from a very young age. He seemed in his world fixating on particular objects and repetitive behaviors. He struggled with making eye contact, and his speech development was delayed.  Not only this, he was also bullied in school. This left an intense impact on him. He was very educated. He was brilliant for his age. Where the kids at school were still learning to read and write, Alex already knew the geography, mathematics, science, and whatnot at their fingertips. He was excellent at tables too. But after he started getting bullied, things began to go downhill.  We were already facing issues raising him. It was and still is very difficult to understand what he says. He has a different way of communicating, which took us many years to understand. We are still learning new things day by day. Sometimes he tri

From Seizures to Serenity: How Karma Ayurveda Transformed My Life

Hi, my name is Gaurav, and I am from Karol Bagh, Delhi. I was suffering from epilepsy. Let me share my story with you of how I was diagnosed and what stopped me from getting cured even after the treatments.  First, you need to know that not many people know this disease by name, but it is expected. Approximately 50 million people worldwide are affected by the disease. It is one of the most common neurological disorders. The other name for epilepsy is seizure disorder, but it is just a group of varying types of severity characterized by recurrent seizures. D r puneet dhawan reviews . If a patient has experienced one or two seizures within 24 hours, it can be considered a form of epilepsy. As per the doctor's epilepsy results from abnormal activities in the brain. There are higher possibilities of this being genetic.  It can be caused by head trauma, infectious diseases, stroke, or even a tumor if it is not genetic. I was diagnosed with absence seizures when I was one or two y

How I Overcame Infertility and Became a Mother

Are you also struggling with the issues of infertility and feeling lost? Well, welcome to the club! You are not alone. Infertility is often seen as a crime, and women are shunned from society only because they are not able to conceive. Only the sufferer knows how much physical, emotional, and mental pain one must endure daily. It is bothersome, and society's taunts add to the misery.  But, despite all this, ignore it and just listen to your heart. You can always get the treatment done; even if it doesn’t work, there are plenty of other options—no need to be disheartened.  Dr puneet dhawan reviews . You must think, ‘It is easy for her to say.’ But trust me, I know exactly how you feel as I have been there myself. But, with the constant support from my family and my loving husband and with the help of proper treatment, I was able to beat it. I overcame the infertility issues, and now we are the parents of a beautiful daughter - Shanaya.  Hello! My name is Sakshi, and this is my story