Skip to main content

Abhinav's Second Chance: How He Beat Kidney Disease with Ayurveda

Kidney karma Ayurveda
My name is Abhinav Prakash from Kota, Rajasthan. At the age of just 30, I had kidney-related issues. I didn’t experience any signs of kidney failure during its early stages, so I never bothered about it before. At the time when I started seeing the changes in my body, I immediately underwent a diagnosis. After several tests, I was diagnosed with kidney disease. After that, I took treatment from one of the allopathy hospitals, and the doctors suggested dialysis to me, which later made my condition even more problematic.

The dialysis had made me weak and tired. My hope of recovering was diminishing, but the day when I learned about Karma Ayurveda, faith. So, I started taking treatment from Karma Ayurveda, and today I am completely healthy. I would like to thank Karma Ayurveda, who aided me at every step to escape of my terrible health condition. Dr. Puneet Dhawan reviews. I was a heavy drinker and addicted to alcohol. I used to drink more than five drinks a day. There was a time when I became so obsessed that I couldn’t imagine a day without a drink. But for a few days, I got problems like a lack of appetite and sometimes vomiting. The condition got so extreme that I could barely move. My hands and feet started swelling at this point of time. I sensed something wrong was happening to me. In the test, it was diagnosed that I had a Kidney problem. At first, the doctors prescribed medicines, but it was ineffective. After examining no improvement within me, doctors finally asked me for dialysis. I agreed to it. Dialysis was a painful treatment process I underwent. Still, there was no enhancement in my health condition. On the contrary, my condition worsened, and I became tired and physically weak. I am grateful to Karma Ayurveda and the staff who appeared as a savior for me. One day I came to know about Karma Ayurveda through a youtube channel. So, I gathered all of my efforts to visit this Ayurveda hospital. Doctors at Karma Ayurveda said, “Dialysis is no longer needed for the treatment.” Karma Ayurveda treatment provides natural treatment without dialysis. Karma ayurveda feedback. While consulting the doctors at Karma Ayurveda, they prescribe medicines and suggest some diet guidelines. I had to take the medication for several months and abstain from several foods during treatment. I followed everything as the doctor said, and within 20 days of treatment, the magical effect I experienced. Thanks once again, Karma Ayurveda, for saving my life and giving me effective treatment. I abstained from several foods during the treatment and gave up alcohol consumption altogether. Along with the treatment, Karma ayurveda aided me in leaving the bad habit and opting for a good lifestyle.

Also read : Ritvik Verma's Journey to Kidney Health: A Remarkable Transformation with Karma Ayurveda


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Navigating the Spectrum: A Parent's Journey with Autism, Determination, and Ayurvedic Treatment

Hi, my name is Sophia, and I have a son named Alex, who is autistic. He is just 15 years old, and life has been challenging for me. My husband and I noticed his unique characteristics from a very young age. He seemed in his world fixating on particular objects and repetitive behaviors. He struggled with making eye contact, and his speech development was delayed.  Not only this, he was also bullied in school. This left an intense impact on him. He was very educated. He was brilliant for his age. Where the kids at school were still learning to read and write, Alex already knew the geography, mathematics, science, and whatnot at their fingertips. He was excellent at tables too. But after he started getting bullied, things began to go downhill.  We were already facing issues raising him. It was and still is very difficult to understand what he says. He has a different way of communicating, which took us many years to understand. We are still learning new things day by day. Sometimes he tri

From Seizures to Serenity: How Karma Ayurveda Transformed My Life

Hi, my name is Gaurav, and I am from Karol Bagh, Delhi. I was suffering from epilepsy. Let me share my story with you of how I was diagnosed and what stopped me from getting cured even after the treatments.  First, you need to know that not many people know this disease by name, but it is expected. Approximately 50 million people worldwide are affected by the disease. It is one of the most common neurological disorders. The other name for epilepsy is seizure disorder, but it is just a group of varying types of severity characterized by recurrent seizures. D r puneet dhawan reviews . If a patient has experienced one or two seizures within 24 hours, it can be considered a form of epilepsy. As per the doctor's epilepsy results from abnormal activities in the brain. There are higher possibilities of this being genetic.  It can be caused by head trauma, infectious diseases, stroke, or even a tumor if it is not genetic. I was diagnosed with absence seizures when I was one or two y

How I Overcame Infertility and Became a Mother

Are you also struggling with the issues of infertility and feeling lost? Well, welcome to the club! You are not alone. Infertility is often seen as a crime, and women are shunned from society only because they are not able to conceive. Only the sufferer knows how much physical, emotional, and mental pain one must endure daily. It is bothersome, and society's taunts add to the misery.  But, despite all this, ignore it and just listen to your heart. You can always get the treatment done; even if it doesn’t work, there are plenty of other options—no need to be disheartened.  Dr puneet dhawan reviews . You must think, ‘It is easy for her to say.’ But trust me, I know exactly how you feel as I have been there myself. But, with the constant support from my family and my loving husband and with the help of proper treatment, I was able to beat it. I overcame the infertility issues, and now we are the parents of a beautiful daughter - Shanaya.  Hello! My name is Sakshi, and this is my story