Skip to main content

Transformative Journey: Overcoming Kidney Disorders with Ayurveda at Karma Ayurveda

Karma Ayurveda

My name is Darsh Kapoor, and I am from Meerut. I was suffering from kidney disorders due to a genetic problem. The problem got worse when I was studying in my 3rd year of college, one day, I had a sudden pain, and I took medicine from a local chemist then. After taking that medicine, the symptoms decreased. Dr puneet dhawan reviews.

After a few days, the symptoms started to come again, and there was a lot of pain, I got a bit worried that my problem was reappearing over and over again, and I thought that I would go to Delhi in order to get proper treatment. But I needed clarification about just one thing if I will go to Delhi, which hospital should I go to for my treatment? I had no idea about this! So I talked to a friend she suggested a hospital located in West Delhi. When I visited Delhi, the first thing I did was to get a hotel, and then I visited the hospital. 

First of all, the staff members were very rude, and the treatment did not have any positive effects on my health. But, as they say, you will always find someone in your bad times. When I was disappointed with the hospital I went to, I was sitting in the metro where I was talking to my mother on call the person sitting next to me interrupted me and said, “Beta, sorry to disturb you, par mene apki batein sunli hai or me iske liye bhi sorry bolta hu par aapki batein sun kar mujhe  bura laga or mene socha ki apko Karma Ayurveda ke baare btau.” Mujhe us time acha to nhi lga ki koi bateein sun rha h par is bat ki khushi bhi hui ki koi itna acha bhi ho skta h ki kisi anjaan ki madat kare. Mene unko pucha ki Karma Ayurveda kya hai or kaha hai. 

Age se unhne btaya ki “Karma Ayurveda me sari bimariyo ka ilaaj naural or herbal tariko se hota hai or jo bhi treatment hot ah vo root cause ka  hota h or kuki ye natural hota h to is vjh se koi bhi side effects nhi hote” unhone bhot kuch btaya or mene unse unka number bhi le liya taaki me unse kuch puchna ho ya btana ho to bat kr sku. Mera station aa gya tha to me utar gya. 

Ghar akr mene Karma Ayurveda ke baare me thoda or dekha, to mujhe pta lga ki Karma Ayurveda bhot saalo se logo ki kidney ka ilaj kar rha h or aj tk vo 1,50,000 logo ka treatment kar chuka hai, me isse bhot influence ho gya tha to mene inka address nikala or me agle din vaha chala gya. Vha jakr mene Dr Puneet se consult kia or unhone mere se meri sari details puchi or meri sari repots ache se pdhne ke baad unhone mujhe kuch ifestyle or diet m changes krne ko bla jese ki, time se apni meals lena, time se sona, exercise ya walk krna. 

I have no idea where it all came from, but I did not know that Ayurveda could be this much effective for someone. But it seemed like everything was getting in line.  

For a few months, he prescribed me some Ayurvedic medications. It took me nine months to get back on track. These nine months of Ayurvedic treatment yielded terrific results. My kidney condition was fully resolved within a year of getting Ayurvedic treatment. Karma ayurveda reviews.

I would like to thank Dr. Puneet and his team for saving my life. When my parents saw how well I was doing, they were pleased. My other body problems have also improved, and my blood pressure is under control, all as a result of following Dr. Puneet's food and lifestyle recommendations. Thank you, Dr. Puneet, for helping me discover a long-term solution to my kidney problems. If it hadn't been for you, my life would have revolved around dialysis operations. Thank you, Karma Ayurveda and Dr. Puneet, for helping me regain my health and happiness. 

Also Read : From Desperation to Recovery: My Journey with Kidney Disease and Ayurvedic Healing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Navigating the Spectrum: A Parent's Journey with Autism, Determination, and Ayurvedic Treatment

Hi, my name is Sophia, and I have a son named Alex, who is autistic. He is just 15 years old, and life has been challenging for me. My husband and I noticed his unique characteristics from a very young age. He seemed in his world fixating on particular objects and repetitive behaviors. He struggled with making eye contact, and his speech development was delayed.  Not only this, he was also bullied in school. This left an intense impact on him. He was very educated. He was brilliant for his age. Where the kids at school were still learning to read and write, Alex already knew the geography, mathematics, science, and whatnot at their fingertips. He was excellent at tables too. But after he started getting bullied, things began to go downhill.  We were already facing issues raising him. It was and still is very difficult to understand what he says. He has a different way of communicating, which took us many years to understand. We are still learning new things day by day. Sometimes he tri

From Seizures to Serenity: How Karma Ayurveda Transformed My Life

Hi, my name is Gaurav, and I am from Karol Bagh, Delhi. I was suffering from epilepsy. Let me share my story with you of how I was diagnosed and what stopped me from getting cured even after the treatments.  First, you need to know that not many people know this disease by name, but it is expected. Approximately 50 million people worldwide are affected by the disease. It is one of the most common neurological disorders. The other name for epilepsy is seizure disorder, but it is just a group of varying types of severity characterized by recurrent seizures. D r puneet dhawan reviews . If a patient has experienced one or two seizures within 24 hours, it can be considered a form of epilepsy. As per the doctor's epilepsy results from abnormal activities in the brain. There are higher possibilities of this being genetic.  It can be caused by head trauma, infectious diseases, stroke, or even a tumor if it is not genetic. I was diagnosed with absence seizures when I was one or two y

How I Overcame Infertility and Became a Mother

Are you also struggling with the issues of infertility and feeling lost? Well, welcome to the club! You are not alone. Infertility is often seen as a crime, and women are shunned from society only because they are not able to conceive. Only the sufferer knows how much physical, emotional, and mental pain one must endure daily. It is bothersome, and society's taunts add to the misery.  But, despite all this, ignore it and just listen to your heart. You can always get the treatment done; even if it doesn’t work, there are plenty of other options—no need to be disheartened.  Dr puneet dhawan reviews . You must think, ‘It is easy for her to say.’ But trust me, I know exactly how you feel as I have been there myself. But, with the constant support from my family and my loving husband and with the help of proper treatment, I was able to beat it. I overcame the infertility issues, and now we are the parents of a beautiful daughter - Shanaya.  Hello! My name is Sakshi, and this is my story